If you are using Windows Vista or later version, the contents of this site are compatible with the system fonts you already have in you computer.For Windows XP or earlier version you have to install a Unicode font which supports Bengali. It's a matter of few seconds to install the font by following the given instructions.For Windows XP or earlier version download any font you like from bellow
1. Download the Font: SolaimanLipi
2. Copy and paste it to your system's "Fonts" directory. You can find this directory by two simple ways:
After a restart we hope, you will have no more problems with Bengali fonts.
If your mobile support bangla unicode and complex script, you can view this site. Otherwise follow the instructions.
2. Install and Run Opera Mini
3. Type "opera:config" at the address bar and ok.
4. Change the settings "Use bitmap fonts for complex scripts" to "Yes" and click the "Save" button.
5. Now you can view this site in your mobile by Opera Mini.